How To Use Your Voucher Correctly…
1. Read the conditions of use fully, before submitting your application
2. This will then take you to the on-line booking form, complete & submit once only.
(*Resort details cannot be given pre-confirmation, however all resorts are of quality standard)
2. You will be contacted in regards to your booking within 10 business days.
3. Then make your travel arrangements accordingly – DO NOT book flights until you receive confirmation from us.
In order to take advantage of these holidays, applicants should meet the following criteria:
- -Australians & New Zealand couples traveling must be either married or living together in a de-facto relationship for a minimum of 2 years, with a joint annual income of over $65,000 with at least 1 applicant in full time employment or if retired must have a private pension. Applicants must be aged 25-65 and must travel with your partner as named on the booking form. If you do not meet this criteria DRU will not accept your booking application or if the traveling guests misrepresents their status then a full rental rack rate will be charged to the clients.
- -United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland couples traveling must be either married or living together in a de-facto relationship for a minimum of 2 years, homeowners, with a joint annual income of over £25,000 with at least 1 applicant in full time employment or if retired must have a private pension. Applicants must be aged 28-65 and must travel with your partner as named on the booking form. If you do not meet the above criteria DRU will not accept your booking application or if the traveling guests misrepresents their status then a full rental rack rate will be charged to the clients.
- This offer is subject to both named applicants participating in a resort presentation during their stay lasting a minimum of ninety minutes which will include; Information on local sites, attractions and the benefits of their resorts promotional products or similar. You are under no obligation to buy, book or rent any products or future holidays on offer.
- Accommodation is allocated on a subject to availability basis; like any other travel related company, resorts & destinations are subject to change without notice.
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 1 month in advance of your first nominated travel date.
- The use of facilities at all resorts is generally free of charge however (rental costs may apply for things like Golf Clubs, Tennis Racquets etc) but some resorts may charge a utility fee for services such as electricity.
- Travel does not have to be purchased through DRU, however it is very important that you do not purchase flights until your accommodation has been confirmed by us in writing.
- All accommodation is provided on a self catering basis. No meal packages are provided with this offer, unless otherwise stated. Meals, air and ground travel are the sole responsibility of the person’s redeeming this offer.
- Once a booking has been confirmed from the booking form details you have provided, this will then result in the holiday certificate being nil & void. Should you wish to change your date of travel or your destination after we have confirmed your booking then a re-booking & processing fee will be payable.
- Your holiday certificate/voucher is valid for 1 booking only. Once a booking has been confirmed, from the details you provide on your booking form, then the holiday certificate/voucher is void. If you wish to cancel or alter your booking, then administration fees will apply. If you need to cancel your booking, you must notify DRU in writing at least 1 month in advance to avoid cancellation costs. If you do not notify us of your cancellation in due time or if you do not show up to the resort, then the resorts full rental rate will be charged to you.
- Vouchers must be booked individually, resorts do not accept group bookings & vouchers cannot be used consecutively to the same destination. Applicants cannot use this offer to the same destination or host company twice within 12 months. Applicants may be refused a booking to a particular destination if they are employed by or are members of the host resort & its parent company or who have presented with them in the same 12 month period.
- Insufficient or non-payment of processing fees or other monies due to DRU or its authorized agents, mis-representation, fraudulent attempts to use this offer or non-compliance with any of these terms & conditions, will automatically invalidate the contents of the offer and absolve DRU of all responsibilities to that participant.
- This offer may not be redeemed for cash and this offer has no cash equivalent.
- No reliance should be placed on representation other than in these conditions.
- DRU accept no responsibility for loss, damage or injury arising from any aspect of the holidays featured on the holiday certificate.
Please note: Exclusion periods for all destinations are 15th Dec – 15th Jan